California Dental Association
Did you know that there are 11 teaspoons of sugar in every can of pop? Imagine how many cavities that can cause in people who consume soda all day long! That’s the message that the California Dental Association is marketing this year in their “Sip all day – Get decay” campaign.
The California Dental Association has an assortment of excellent resources available to you.
From the web site of the California Dental Association Online, you can:
• Find a dentist in your area
• Get information on the California Dental Association’s role in children’s oral health and awareness
• Obtain information on the Dental Hygiene School of Business from the Business Plan
• Read up on information regarding oral health in English, Spanish or Hmong
• Because children with special needs often experience greater tooth sensitivity than the majority of the population, the California Dental Association has compiled information for parents and caregivers of children with special needs.
• The Peer Review Program enables patients to address their concerns and resolve complaints towards the dental services to the public
• The Dental Patient Bill of Rights